Lady Vol love: Florida never had a chance. Way to go out on your own court, gals!
- GVX leaves RTT out of its daily link dump - probably an indicator of how much even they miss Joel.
- GVX also has the interesting conundrum of link-dumping to a link-dump. (Registration required for that one, but the lead-in sentence is sufficient to get the idea.) It's kind of like looking at a mirror in a mirror, and seeing the "tunnel to infinity".
- Truzenzuzex (Tru, for short) at A Sea of Blue has some interesting words about Lofton coming to UT and the impact it's had on the players in Kentucky. Worth a read, even if you hate, hate, hate Kentucky. Tru runs a fantastic site and keeps it respectful.
- The Lexington Herald-Leader effectively labels Bruce Pearl as a copycat of Pitino. (Compliment? You tell us.)
- England beat France last Saturday in Rugby Union. You know, just in case you missed it.
- Why a Rugby link? I've found this little gem of a site from the Professional Football Researchers Association, and have enjoyed learning a lot about the origins of American football. Amazing stuff, and a lot of the game's idiosyncrasies make a lot more sense when their origins are explained. Learn why there are 7 men on theline of scrimmage. Learn how the modern game owes its start to Teddy Roosevelt.
Hope you're having fun on your trip, buddy!