Time to nuke the notebook. Prepare.
Answer to your question:
Photo by Pixel Addict
- Forecast for this weekend's Orange and White game? Mostly cloudy with a thunderstorm. Woo. So who's fan enough to join us for the RTT Hullabaloo?
- According to Ryan Karl's blog, Detroit is very interested in Jerod Mayo, who "is such a good guy and he deserves everything he has gotten."
- Don't miss Spencer's appeal to Larry Munson's continued longevity. It's fantastic, even by Spencer's standards.
- Pajamas, recovering from arthroscopic reconstructive surgery to his left shoulder, will be held out of contact drills for 3-4 months, but should be ready for practice come October.
- Third string running back Tauren Poole looks to be one of those guys who just gets better as the game goes along.
- Don't miss the fact that the defensive line had a pretty good scrimmage last Saturday. Ben Martin, Robert Ayers, and Wes Brown each recorded two sacks, and Dan Williams had one.
- RTT member Turkish Bob needs help locating a clip:
Joel, I still have nightmares from a clip I saw from the Lady Vols game against Rutgers Scarlet Knights 2-11-08. It is the look that General Summit gave Shannon Bobbitt for drawing a technical foul with a comment "its not about you". If someone is able to find the clip "please post it" . The description from the 6:40 mark in the second half >>>Another replay from Monday's game involved Summitt and UT senior point guard Shannon Bobbitt. The ESPN2 telecast showed Summitt blistering Bobbitt for drawing a technical foul in the second half. Bobbitt rushed up and pointed at Matee Ajavon after a foul was called on the Scarlet Knights guard.>>>>>>> FULMER NEEDS TO ADOPT SUCH A INTIMIDATING STARE DOWN.
- Did you know that Brent Vinson and Eric Berry worked with the women's soccer team in the off season to improve their footwork? No, really. That was the reason.
- Point guard Daniel West made it official and signed with the Vols yesterday.
- Ellix Wilson just wants to become Jerod Mayo. Is that too much to ask?
- And yes, Eric Berry, along with Gerald Jones, took some snaps at QB this week. Vol fans are becoming incontinent of bowel and bladder at the mere thought of Berry and Jones in the same backfield.
- UTVolsBlog is asking you to vote for your favorite Tennessee Volunteer blog.