- This year's winner of the Manning scholarship is the daughter of two Alabama graduates and fans. She's breaking the generational curse and enrolling at UT in the fall.
- Jason Witten is graduating from Tennessee in an informal ceremony at the Thornton Student Life Center today.
Inside Tennessee is working its way through a series of the Best Players of the Fulmer Era. Today, they're looking at guards. Did you realize that the Vols rushed for 2,536 (!) yards in 1998 and 2,104 yards in 1999 behind Cosey Coleman? Those comfy numbers are Tennessee's first- and third-highest totals of the past 14 years.
- The 2008-2009 version of the Tennessee men's basketball team could be the most athletic Vol squad ever.
- Ron Slay: speechless? Really. It didn't last long.
- I'm splitting three of the Talking Points out into their own posts, scheduled for later this morning, because I thought they deserved their own discussion and I didn't want them to get lost in the FanShots. Be looking for those.