[Note by Hooper, 10/09/09 1:12 PM EDT ] Bumped up for entertainment value. Go, VolBrian, Go!
Hear ye, hear ye. It's Time. Time for Tennessee Volunteer fans to gather for the ceremonial reading of the Record of Wrongs, a litany of the offenses committed by the Georgia Bulldogs.
- Summer of 2009: Georgia fans publicly asserted that there was simply no basis to believe Lane Kiffin would succeed at a time when there were in fact at least three reasons to believe he would. Eventually.
- October 11, 2008: Georgia 26, Tennessee 14. The Bulldogs had 149 times more rushing yardage than Tennessee did, mostly because they were such ball hogs, and to make things worse caused Jackson the Mule to act out a scene from The Happening (same link as first).
- October 8, 2005: No. 5 Georgia 27, No. 8 Tennessee 14. A penalty-plagued field position nightmare.
- October 11, 2003: Georgia 41, Tennessee 14. Sean Jones returned Casey Clausen's goal line fumble for a touchdown just before halftime for one of the most wicked momentum swings we've ever experienced:
Probably not true
- In 1962, one of the Ugas went on a violent rampage through a sorority dorm, ripping 17 young coeds apart limb by limb. Despite this horrific act, the administration did not put him down. Instead, they bronzed him and put him on the President's mantle and held him out as a sterling example of overachievement.
- In May of 2008, the NCAA ruled that David Greene was ineligible for his entire career by virtue of being the first transhuman to play college football. Greene's augmentation had been kept secret through an extensive conspiratorial plot consisting mainly of barking Freemasons.
- The University of Georgia Utility District refuses to pick up garbage from school dumpsters any more often quarterly.
I'm certain I've missed some. Whatcha got?