- Georgia's nightmare scenario: Gus Malzahn against Willie Martinez.
- EDSBS, on Nick Saban on SEC officials.
- Tomahawk Nation gives Bobby Bowden's post-game press conference a good and proper Fisking.
- Wisconsin blog Bucky's 5th Quarter demonstrates how a college football playoff bracket could work this season.
- The Rivalry, Esq. is not exactly thrilled about the upcoming release of The Blind Side.
- Team Speed Kills notes a shift in the balance of power in the SEC West.
- Building The Dam explains that Oregon State actually has a path to the Pac 10 title and a Rose Bowl berth.
- Rakes of Mallow says that with 9-3 still a possibility, Charlie Weis isn't done at Notre Dame yet.
- Despite the uncertainty of his future, Dan Hawkins received a commitment from an outstanding QB prospect with an outstanding name, Munchie Legaux. [Ralphie Report]
- It's that time of the week at OBNUG: anagram the opposing roster. The Idaho Vandals, featuring Vapid Stoners and Scenic Library.
- Arkansas Expats reacts to the announcement of the suspensions of Razorbacks basketballers.
- Michigan State blog The Only Colors provides a primer on tempo-free basketball statistics.
- A terrific Pac 10 hoops preview from UW Dawg Pound.
- MWC Connection has a comprehensive hoops preview of the Mountain West.
- SFBE notes that Arkansas has suspended five players, including Courtney Fortson and Stefan Welsh.