- Red Cup Rebellion explains what exactly was supposed to happen during Auburn's bizarre pass to the offensive tackle play against Georgia last Saturday.
- The Rivalry, Esq. looks to the stats and concludes that Michigan has a chance at upsetting Ohio State this week.
- The BCS named Bill Hancock its executive director. BCS Evolution introduces us to the new top man and makes an excellent case that, even if pro-playoff fans get what they want, Hancock and the BCS should be the ones to administer it.
- Corn Nation looks at the merely average performance of Nebraska's normally dominant defensive line against Kansas.
- Mountain West Connection breaks down the possible candidates for the now-vacant UNLV head coaching job.
- Should Rutgers consciously aim to establish itself in the New York City market? Protect R Turf is wary.
- The Smoking Musket tackles the possibility of head coach Bill Stewart becoming Athletics Director.
- The Only Colors recaps Michigan State's 75-71 win over Gonzaga last night.
- Purdue blog Hammer and Rails begins a preview of the upcoming Paradise Jam tournament in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- It's early, but SFBE says the SEC could be a mess of a conference (again) this year.
- Blogging The Bracket has the complete rundown of Tuesday's marathon day of college hoops.
- The Slipper Still Fits writes that while Gonzaga lost a close game to Michigan State, they won a lot of national respect for their performance.
- OU beat Louisiana Monroe, but CC&M wasn't terribly impressed with the Sooners' win.
- Mid-Major Madness treats readers to an interview it conducted with Arkansas State head coach Elwyn McRoy.
- Rakes of Mallow previews the ND basketball team.
- Northern Illinois hung tough in a loss to the Fighting Illini.
- Troy Nunes: the schedule heats up for Syracuse with consecutive games against Cal, UNC-Ohio St winner, Cornell (beat Bama).
- EDSBS takes aim at the commercials we're all getting tired of during this football season (language warning).
- Black Heart Gold Pants, on the new Minnesota Golden Gopher traditions implemented by Tim Brewster.
- OBNUG hits the weekly anagram-ization of the opponent. Starring for Utah State: Inbreed Drool and Jumpy Honker.