- In the midst of a disappointing season, Dawg Sports finds a bit of solace in beating Georgia Tech. Meanwhile, Georgia Tech blog From the Rumble Seat is still trying to make sense of it all.
- Track Em Tigers says that Alabama's scare in the Iron Bowl at the hands of Auburn Saturday shows that the in-state rivalry is alive and well. Roll Bama Roll, though, has already put the game behind them and is looking forward to the SEC Championship Game this weekend.
- Team Speed Kills lays out the various BCS chaos theories.
- The Only Colors says that Michigan State's 74-77 loss to Florida is squarely on the shoulders of Tom Izzo.
- Slipper Still Fits debuts its West Coast Conference Power Rankings.
- On the heels of UCLA's loss to Long Beach State, Bruins Nation laments that something is very wrong with Ben Howland's squad.
- Coug Center marvels at Klay Thompson, who dropped 43 in leading Washington State to the Great Alaska Shootout title.
- House of Sparky asks if Arizona State should be a Top 25 team.
- The Aggies defeated Minnesota 66-65 to pick up their second win over a Top 20 team in four days.