Hands off! Florida has offered a scholarship to Tennessee commitment Michael Palardy ($?), the nation's No. 1 kicker. Palardy says that he is 100% committed to the Vols. That dude may just be the most important recruit of the class.
- 'Tis the Season after all. Be sure to read Will's recap of Tennessee's 78-66 win over the I'm-holding-my-breath-until-I'm-blue buccaneers, but note this, too, from Mike Strange: 22 of Tennessee's 28 field goals last night came from assists.
- Hmm. Maybe it's just Tebow. John Adams observes that the criticism of Tim Tebow two years ago -- that his success was attributable to Urban Meyer's system -- has been proven incorrect this season. Could it be true that instead of Tebow being a system quarterback, that Meyer is a Tebow coach? Could the meme of four years ago that Meyer's system can't work in the SEC be reborn next season when Tebow leaves? Hope! It lives!
- While you were sleeping, the Georgia Bulldogs got better. Mark Richt fired three members of his defensive staff, including coordinator Willie Martinez.
- Attention Quintin Hancock: you are no loser, sir.
Later today at RTT:
- 10:00 -- Will starts a month-long run through Tennessee's Top Ten Moments of the Decade.
- 12:00 -- Around the SB Nation.