Disclaimer: Chill. We're just having fun, okay?
The Reading of the Record of Wrongs committed by the Auburn Tigers against the Tennessee Volunteers:
- February 19, 2008. Served as a distraction just before the Pearlfection game.
- January 17, 2007. Handed Tennessee its third loss in a row, 80-83.
- January 17, 2007. Went on an 18-0 run in the aforementioned third loss in a row.
- January 17, 2007. Beneficiaries of a horrible rotten call by the officials that gave them a timeout despite the fact that both an Auburn player and Dane Bradshaw had both hands on the ball. Bradshaw was furious and headed toward the bench, but met a furious Bruce Pearl at mid-court going the other direction. If the call granting the Tigers a timeout didn't ice the game, Pearl's technical did.
- January 29, 2005. Beat us 62-59.
- March 14, 2003. Auburn handed us yet another disappointment in the SEC Tournament.