- Two items of social media news: Lane Kiffin is twittering, and I believe that there's an Eric Berry for Heisman Facebook group, which may even include one Eric Berry.
- The first depth chart has been released. Jonathan Crompton "seems" to be in the lead at QB. So just how does an offensive coordinator compare the performance of a QB playing against the No. 1 defense and another QB playing against the No. 2 defense? He doesn't look at completions, yards, and touchdowns, but reads, decisions, and accuracy.
- DE Chris Walker and WR Quintin Hancock have been named the most improved players of spring practice.
- Several national media members were at practice yesterday, including ESPN's Chris Fowler and CBS's Todd Blackledge. ESPN's apparently planning a feature on Lane Kiffin, so be on the lookout for that.
- Ticket distribution for tomorrow's spring game has surpassed 30,000, and there are usually a lot of walkups, especially on good-weather days. Mostly cloudy and 70 degrees should push the crowd up to one of the best in history, second only to the 73,801. Come out and be part of it.
- Tebow: New and Improved! Hopefully this is like when they took my favorite frozen pizza, made it horrible, and put a new label on it.