The best links from Around the SB Nation today (or at least the SEC, Big 10, and ACC):
- Is Ron Zook's twitter account behind the uproar in Iran?
- The Big 10 is TEH SMARTS, having all conference teams members of the prestigious Association of American Universities. Yeah, all eleven schools in the conference. The Big 10 conference. Uh-huh.
- A lesson from Maize n Brew on when to shout REVERSE and when to shout END AROUND. They're different, you know.
- And the Valley Shook lays out four different pitching strategies for getting to the CWS championship, and previews LSU vs. Arkansas.
- Red Cup Rebellion takes on the "Ole Miss can't handle high expectations" meme.