There is so much going on with fall practices around the NCAA landscape that I decided to bring a hodgepodge of links rather than a systematic theme today. A little this, a little that ... sounds kinda like my cooking habits during my bachelor days.
- Still more on the Media Policy. Acclimation is beginning to set in, even if we don't like what these dadgum revenuers are doing to our sport.
- Secondary Education. Nebraska is figuring out that the South is right: secondary education is learning to play safety. A great link cache from Corn Nation for those who like to learn more about how the game is played.
- Ranking UGA's schedule by fear factor. Though I'm a little suspicious of such a ranking that lists Tennessee as more fear-inspiring than Florida this year.
- Utes: The Dynasty Why they can win the Mountain West from Block U. Seeing as the SEC went 0-fer against the Mountain West last year, perhaps we should respect that.
- Cue Annoying Noisemaker Tomahawk Nation turned a year old.
- Will Shelton: Trendsetter Nunes Magician is in the final round of their create-a-uniform contest.
- Women That's the full title of the post on one of the other SBNation blogs. Now you're curious. Too curious to pass it up. You're welcome.