Over the last few weeks, I've slowly built up a roster file for a personal reference; this last week has given me the unfortunate realization that adding injury statuses (stati?) would be a good idea. I've sifted through the archives and found most of our presently-infirmed footballers, but I'm not sure that I got them all.
Is there anybody else besides the following?
- Josh McNeil - knee - status indefinite
- Gerald Jones - ankle - expected 9/19
- Denarius Moore - broken foot - expected 9/26
- Austin Rogers - ACL - done for the year/career
- Toney Williams - ACL - done for the year
I find it a little odd that all of the injured players I found were from the offensive side of the ball. That's partly why I feel like I'm missing somebody. Am I?
Thanks for the help.
(Note: my 'expected back by' times are highly approximate; I took the time of injury and the window of opportunity for a return and chose the Saturday closest to the middle. It's just a reference point, not a prognosis.)