- The Rivalry, Esq. on CMU's dramatic win over Michigan State and Ohio State's loss to Southern Cal. Ohio State blog We Will Always Have Tempe finds both pride and dignity in the loss.
- Michigan blog Maize N Brew celebrates the Wolverines' win over Notre Dame.
- Team Speed Kills has a lessons learned post for Saturday's games.
- Georgia blog Dawg Sports suddenly sounds like Bilbo Baggins at his birthday party in the wake of the Bulldogs' victory over South Carolina:
It gave me flashbacks to Steve Taneyhill’s last-second touchdown in 1993 and fell just short of reminding me that 0-2 is twice as bad as 0-1, but it allowed in the sort of sliver of hope that can crowd out doubts and confirmed that 1-1 is only half as bad as 0-1.
- South Carolina blog Garnet and Black Attack takes a look at why the Gamecocks lost to the Bulldogs.
- Florida blog Alligator Army gets an early start on Hate Tennessee Week and notes that the "Vols will be walking into an environment they created; facing a champion who should be content, suddenly inspired to destroy."
- A Sea of Blue urges former UK basketball coach Billy Gillispie to take the redemption exit off the freeway to perdition.