1. The guy that never tucks in his shirt tail will win.
2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way stare at your laminated chart like an idiot.
3. If at first the game or breaks go against you don't let up. And never change the same emotionless facial expression.
4. Protect our kickers, QB, lead & ballgame. Unless the game is on the line. Then blocking on special teams is optional.
5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut & slice, pursue & tackle, lie & cheat, ignore the NCAA, for this is the WINNING EDGE.
6. Press the kicking game. Here's where the breaks are made. Well, there and pimping out your old man's reputation for jobs.
7. Carry the fight to our opponent & keep it there for 60 minutes. But only for 13 games max. Then cut & run like a girl.