Around the SB Nation today:
- Shakin the Southland remembers Gaines Adams, former Clemson player.
- Carolina March breaks down the Tarheels' 71-73 loss to Georgia Tech, North Carolina's third loss in the last four games.
- Duke Basketball Report, the wake of the Blue Devils' 90-70 win over Wake Forest, says that Wake and Chas McFarland are "playing a brand of basketball that is going to get somebody seriously injured."
- Northwestern blog Sippin on Purple enjoys the 72-64 win over the Purdue Boilermakers. Hammer and Rails turns its attention to "some severe issues that need to be resolved immediately before the season totally unravels." Meanwhile,The Only Colors is relishing Michigan State's position at the top of the Big Ten after a 73-63 victory over Illinois.
- After allowing Auburn to erase a 19-point lead by the Wildcats, A Sea of Blue says its only a matter of time before Kentucky's youth allows a team to get up off the mat and steal a game.
- Red Cup Rebellion is using the 69-71 overtime loss to Tennessee to attempt to persuade Ole Miss fans to transition from a football mentality -- where a loss or two can destroy a season -- to a basketball mentality -- where teams can recover from things like that.
- 2009 Doak Walker Award Winner Toby Gerhart is turning pro.