- Tyler Bray talks about avoiding pressure and working without Rommel's orders, while the Knoxville News Sentinel reminds us that Quarterbacks tend to perform better when upright.
"I have no idea," Bray said. "I just try to avoid those big linemen because they're twice the size that I am. The more I avoid them, the less I am on my back and that's better".
Any quarterback is going to be more effective when he's upright, and obviously that's true for Bray.
- We're talkin' bout special teams. One of the few consistent bright spots for the Vols this year has been their ability to cover kickoffs effectively. I guess they've had a lot of practice. They've also gotten some good contributions from some less hyped freshman, Raiques Crump, John Propst & Dontavis Sapp, as well senior Tyler Wolf.
- Speaking of freshmen, remember 5starmegarecruitsuperhero Da'Rick Rogers? He had his first touchdown this weekend.
- Speaking of incoming freshmen, remember the Basketvols lost to Indianapolis in an exhibition game the other night? The incoming recruiting class does. It doesn't bother them. Move along, nothing to see here.
- Injury News: Daniel Lincoln and Marsalis Teague to return this weekend while Mychal Rivera has performed admirably filling in for concussed Luke Stocker.
And now, a word from the Alaska Nanooks. Have a wonderful day, all!
Alaska Nanooks 2010 Hockey Intro - HIGH QUALITY (via jondorfman)