Around the SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC leagues today:
- Duke Basketball Report, on kicking North Carolina while they were down last night, 64-54. For its part, Carolina March says it would have almost preferred a blowout to the Tar Heels squandering their best defensive effort of the season.
- From the Rumble Seat interviews Georgia Tech Industrial Engineering Professor Joel Sokol about his system for determining NCAA bracketology.
- The Only Colors says that Michigan St. is not performing well in defensive effective field goal percentage, a stat it calls "the most important statistic in basketball."
- Hail to the Orange uses a couple of hilarious pictures to gauge the relative emotional states of Illinois' and Wisconsin's head coaches.
- And the Valley Shook reminds LSU fans that there are things worse than following a team that is 0-10 in the SEC.
- The Rivalry, Esq. notes the continued maturity of Ohio St. quarterback Terrelle Pryor as a pocket passer.
- SBNation's com's Andrew Feinstein, on The Sports Blogger's Dilemma.