Around SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC blogs today:
- Testudo Times makes the case for Maryland's Greivis Vasquez over Duke's Jon Scheyer for ACC Player of the Year.
- In the wake of Duke's 82-50 demolition of North Carolina Saturday, Duke Basketball Report wonders what's happened to the Tar Heels.
- Bucky's 5th Quarter says that the NCAA Selection Committee might want to consider just how different a team Wisconsin is with Jon Leuer in the lineup when doling out tournament seeds.
- The Only Colors notes that Michigan State forward Raymar Morgan outscored the entire Michigan Wolverine team 19-18 in the first 25 minutes of the game that gave the Spartans a share of the Big Ten title.
- Alligator Army bemoans the Florida Gators' inability to play an entire 40-minute game yet still hopes to get an NCAA berth by winning the SEC Tournament.