Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Conquest Chronicles reacts to Reggie Bush's non-apology: "[G]et lost and don't ever come back."
- Roll Bama Roll says that regardless of Alabama's lack of a vertical passing attack under Greg McElroy, the season will be decided by the defense and special teams.
- Dawg Sports credits Georgia officials, who have a history of disaster in such matters, with a surprisingly seamless transition to new athletic director Greg McGarity.
- In the wake of Anthony Davis's commitment to Kentucky, A Sea of Blue notes that John Calipari continues to crush the competition in recruiting.
- The Daily Gopher wonders just how much better the Minnesota basketball team can be now that Trevor Mbakwe has been reinstated to the team.
- Shakin the Southland looks at rushing plays out of the pistol formation.