Making Joel regret bringing in the riff-raff, one bad photoshop at a time.
RTT Talking Points: New Edition Edition
Everyone forgets things- say, where you left your car keys, your friend's birthday, how clocks work... And you know what? RTT bloggers are just like you. Sometimes we forget things. Like that we were supposed to cover talking points today. Ahem. So this was the only way we could be sure no one would read them. Ever.
- JONES IS BACK! JONES IS BACK! JONES IS BACK! And he wants to whup Patrick Peterson.
- In a nod to folks bitter about great local recruits we missed out on (read: Randall Cobb), the Vols committed Bearden running back Devrin Young. Maryville coach George Quarles (who coached against Randall Cobb!) said Young "may be the most explosive guy I’ve seen on this (Maryville) field." (INCLUDING RANDAALLLL COOOBBBB!!!!)
- In his now-regular "Wednesdays with Wes" feature, which is exactly like "Tuesdays with Morrie" except with less old people and dying, Janzen Jackson talks about being the most hated man in all of Tiger Stadium (other than Jordan Jefferson, presumably.)
- DT Line Coach Chuck Smith wants 'dogs, guys that hunt, guys that get punched in the mouth and get up and say, 'Where are my teeth at? It's cold out here. Who cares?' And also guys that tackle. Tackling would be nice.
You want the jump? You know you want the jump ->
- NEWS FLASH! GVX regular Mike Strange, who apparently believes paragraphs should always be exactly one sentence long, has no idea what to do about the third down 'situation.'
- Oddly, the Chief works for LSU now and has no plans to throw Saturday's game. Weird.
- Helpfully, Chris Low just thought he'd point out that both our third down offense and LSU's passing game suck.
And in case you're sad: