I Know What You Did Last Week: A quick look at how Tennessee's remaining opponents have performed up to this point in the season.
LSU Tigers (6-0, 3-0)
- Week 1: Beat the Oregon Ducks in Cowboys Stadium 40-27.
- Week 2: Beat the Northwestern St. Demons 49-3.
- Week 3: Beat Mississippi State 19-6.
- Week 4: Went to Morgantown and whipped the West Virginia Mountaineers 47-21.
- Week 5: Beat Kentucky 35-7. Moving on.
- Week 6: Destroyed Florida 41-11. You think having a punter's touchdown taken off the board is painful? Try taking the game off the board. The best thing to come out of that, though, wasn't seeing Florida get torched by said Improvised Fake Punting Device, but that it gave Les Miles the opportunity to speak of society, winking golfers with fingerguns, and tennis violence. And yes, it is impossible not to click on that link, so just give in already.
Animated Drive Chart brought to you by Gameday Depot.
Alabama Crimson Tide (6-0, 3-0)
- Week 1: Beat the Kent State Hot Flashes at home 48-7.
- Week 2: Beat Penn State 27-11.
- Week 3: Made the North Texas Mean Green earn their paycheck, 41-0.
- Week 4: Beat Arkansas rather easily 38-14.
- Week 5: Beat Florida, also uncomfortably easily 38-10.
- Week 6: Pitched its second shutout of the season, this one against Vanderbilt, 34-0. /hearscrowdmurmur. Yeah, but still.
South Carolina Gamecocks (5-1, 3-1)
- Week 1: Beat the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything on the road 56-37.
- Week 2: Beat Georgia 45-42.
- Week 3: Narrowly escaped the Navy Midshipmen 24-21.
- Week 4: Beat Vandy 21-3.
- Week 5: Lost to Auburn 13-16. Marcus Lattimore ran 17 times for only 66 yards against what had been a horrid rush defense. Somebody get that tape.
- Week 6: Showed no mercy against Kentucky, winning 54-3.
MTSU Blue Raiders (1-4, 0-2)
- Week 1: Lost to Purdue 24-27 on a blocked field goal in the final seconds.
- Week 2: Lost to Georgia Tech 49-21.
- Week 3: Bye.
- Week 4: Lost 35-38 to Troy.
- Week 5: Actually won a game. It was Memphis. 38-31.
- Week 6: Lost to the towel 36-33.
Arkansas Razorbacks (5-1, 1-1)
- Week 1: Beat the Missouri State Bears at home 51-7.
- Week 2: Beat the New Mexico Lobos 52-3.
- Week 3: Beat the Troy Trojans of Troy (We're from Troy!) (HT) 38-28.
- Week 4: Lost to Alabama 38-14. No shame.
- Week 5: Beat A&M 42-38. Solid win. No, they didn't both play in the same direction. The drive chart program doesn't like ampersands, and I don't like sifting through code I learned years ago for this sole purpose and then promptly forgot.
- Week 6: Beat Auburn 38-14.
Vanderbilt Commodores (3-2, 1-2)
- Week 1: Beat the Elon Phoenix at home 45-14.
- Week 2: Beat Connecticut 24-21.
- Week 3: Beat Ole Miss 30-7, and I have no idea why the drive chart program has decided to insult Ole Miss by referring to them as an FCS school. If it wasn't funny, I'd look into that.
- Week 4: Lost to South Carolina 21-3.
- Week 5: Bye.
- Week 6: Lost to 'Bama 34-0.
Kentucky Wildcats (2-4, 0-3)
- Week 1: Narrowly escaped the towel 14-3 in Nashville.
- Week 2: Beat the Central Michigan Chippewas 27-13.
- Week 3: Lost to the Louisville Cardinals 24-17.
- Week 4: Lost to Florida 48-10.
- Week 5: Lost to LSU 35-7.
- Week 6: Lost to Sout Carolina 54-3.