All right. So let's start with what we know this week.
That's it. We're done here, right? Everyone else has spit the bit in varying degrees, and man do I hate the idea of a rematch, but I don't know if I see a choice right now. Someone needs to step up and in a hurry.
3. Oklahoma State
6. Boise State
10. Virginia Tech
12. South Carolina
14. Michigan State
17. Kansas State
20. Arkansas State
22. Notre Dame
23. Penn State
24. Georgia Tech
That looks awful. Notes below the jump.
- Please LSU, Don't Hurt 'Em: LSU. Ho hum.
- Team Didn't Suck This Week: Alabama. I hate this.
- Team Whoops: Oklahoma State. I still hate this.
- Team Chaos Master: Arkansas. I'm really hoping Arkansas pulls off the upset against LSU, not because I want them to win, but at this point that's the only domino left holding off the dam against utter chaos.
- Team Sixes and Sevens: Stanford, Boise State, Houston, Oklahoma, Oregon, Virginia Tech. That's the waiting room at this point, although there's some recent carnage across the board here. Houston's effectively locked out, and shockingly Virginia Tech might be the most likely of this entire lot to make a move. That doesn't mean they won't get rolled if they do, but once again, when the ACC schedule is over, there they are.
- Team Shrug and Point: Wisconsin, South Carolina, Georgia, Michigan State, Clemson, Michigan, Kansas State, Baylor. Admittedly, I'm completely in the tank for Baylor, but they have the best skins of this lot, at least at the top. Wisconsin has to be kicking themselves for not properly defending Hail Marys. The rest of this is a hot mess.
- Team Out of Ideas: TCU, Arkansas State, Virginia, Notre Dame, Penn State, Georgia Tech, BYU. Man, that falls apart late, doesn't it?