Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- With the Duke-North Carolina game all set for tomorrow night, Carolina March asks and answers the question of the impact the Cameron Crazies have on Duke home games.
- But first, Bruce Pearl returns from suspension just in time to take on John Calipari and Kentucky tonight at Rupp Arena, a venue that Rocky Top Talk says remains unkind to the Volunteers despite their recent relative success against Calipari and the 'Cats.
- On the heels of the Jayhawks' 103-86 win over Missouri last night, Rock Chalk Talk likes the trend toward consistency for #2 Kansas.
- Cardiac Hill says that #4 Pitt's 71-66 win over West Virginia is more important than it may look at the end of the season because it was a road win against a bitter rival accomplished without the Panther's best player.
- Blogger So Dear has the story of Wake Forest baseball coach Tom Walter donating one of his kidneys to Demon Deacon baseball player Kevin Jordan.
- SB Nation asks whether the internet thwarted UCLA's hire of Pete Carroll protege Rocky Seto.