INDIANAPOLIS, IN - MARCH 10: Big Ten Network announcer Gus Johnson calls the game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Indiana Hoosiers during the first round of the 2011 Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament at Conseco Fieldhouse on March 10, 2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Alligator Army suggests that the key to limiting Jimmer Fredette's impact on a game is to really make him work on defense. The blog also notes that Florida has the best draw of the evening, not because the Gators play the Cougars, but because the game will be called by Gus Johnson. There's a bonus Gus Johnson video mix at the second link that should not be missed.
- What will decide tonight's Duke-Arizona game? Will it be guard play, as suggested by Arizona Wildcats blog AZ Desert Storm, or will it be experience, as Blue Devils site Duke Basketball Report believes?
- Wisconsin blog Bucky's 5th Quarter says that the Badgers need a win against Butler to change their postseason reputation.
- The UConn Blog pins all of the Huskies' hopes against San Diego State tonight on Alex Oriakhi.
- Rock M Nation takes a positive look at the legacy Mike Anderson leaves behind at Missouri as he heads off to take the job at Arkansas.