Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Coug Center seems generally positive about Washington State's recent attempt to add sizzle to its steak. In related news, House of Sparky is digging the Sun Devils' new uniforms.
- Team Speed Kills thinks the range of possible results of the newest challenge to the BCS is somewhere between a return to the old bowl system and an overhaul of the BCS selection methods.
- Anchor of Gold wonders if the Commodores' new football coach can do for Vanderbilt football what Bruce Pearl did for Tennessee basketball.
- I Am the 12th Man takes a stab at an offensive line efficiency metric.
- The Only Colors draws TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE AND NOT AT ALL UNREALISTIC conclusions about Michigan State's first spring scrimmage.