Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Black Heart Gold Pants posts a fantastic piece on spending for victories.
- Dawg Sports takes a look at former coach Jim Donnan's bankruptcy and wonders "what kind of a fool puts money into anything Coach Switzer and Coach Franchione consider a good idea."
- Carolina March weighs in on Leslie McDonald's torn ACL.
- From the Rumble Seat reviews The Georgia Institute of Technology Public Infractions Report authored by the NCAA and finds it filled with harsh language.
- SEC blog Team Speed Kills visits Big Ten blog Off Tackle Empire and stokes the fires of animosity in the process.