Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Roll Bama Roll says the Crimson Tide team that beat Arkansas 38-14 played a complete game and "personified a team that looked poised to seriously compete for a national championship."
- LSU blog And the Valley Shook, on the other hand, finds a reason to be negative (John Chavis's defense) about a 47-21 win over the ranked West Virginia Mountaineers.
- Oklahoma State blog Cowboys Ride for Free recaps OSU's big win over Texas A&M and is joined by a special guest: A cramping Aggies defense.
- Meanwhile, A&M blog I Am the 12th Man is focusing on the Aggies' move to the SEC becoming official and saying that it's a great day for the program. SEC blog Team Speed Kills takes a stab at what a 13-team SEC schedule might look like.
- Tomahawk Nation blames injuries, coverage busts, and crucial penalties for Florida State's loss to Clemson this weekend. Clemson blog Shakin' the Southland is enjoying the swagger associated with a 4-0 start to the season.