Thearon W. Henderson
A TV station in Arkansas is reporting that the Razorbacks have made an offer to Jon Gruden. Does this mean he'll end up staying in the booth, singing Rocky Top, or yelling woo pig sooie as Vols fans hurt themselves with sharp utensils?
THV11 is reporting that Arkansas has offered Jon Gruden the position of head coach of the Razorbacks. My thoughts?
- If Arkansas offers Jon Gruden and Tennessee does not, I will stick a fork in my eye.
- Tennessee will offer Jon Gruden, and I will not need to stick a fork in my eye.
- Therefore, Jon Gruden has found himself the object of a bidding war. If he ever wanted to get back into coaching, now is the time. He has shown genuine interest in getting back into coaching. Yes, now is the time.
- If Tennessee allows Arkansas to outbid it for Jon Gruden, I will stick a fork in my eye.
- Tennessee will not allow itself to be outbid by Arkansas.
- Therefore, I will not have to stick a fork in my eye.