Football! 35 bowls in 23 days kick off Saturday, December 15 with the New Mexico Bowl at 1:00 PM ET (Arizona vs Nevada) and the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl at 4:30 PM ET (#22 Utah State vs Toledo). Here's your open thread for all the action along the way.
Our bowl pick 'em trends for the 2012-13 games:
- Biggest Majority: 100% Oklahoma State over Purdue (Heart of Dallas), 98% Arizona over Nevada (New Mexico Bowl); 98% Florida over Louisville (take that, Charlie Strong) (Sugar Bowl)
- Most Confident: 96% Florida State over Northern Illinois with an average of 30.4 confidence points on FSU (Orange Bowl)
- Closest Calls: 51% Northwestern over Mississippi State (Gator), 53% Kent State over Arkansas State (GoDaddy.com), 54% San Diego State over BYU (Poinsettia)
- Least Confident: Poinsettia Bowl (6.3 average confidence points on BYU, 4.5 average on SDSU)
- National Championship: 82% Alabama over Notre Dame
- SEC Projection: 8-1 with Northwestern holding a 2% advantage on Mississippi State
- Most Interesting: More people think Texas A&M will beat Oklahoma (77%) than LSU will beat Clemson (74%); a whopping 91% like Vanderbilt over NC State in the Tennessee Transitive Property Bowl; 70% like Cincinnati over Duke in the Once and Future Kings of Knoxville Bowl; a whole 23% of you think Dave Clawson is going to win a bowl game.