You had to be on your game to crack the leaderboard last week; it would've been interesting to see how different this would've been if the Vols weren't unlucky in overtime...
|9||GMU Vols Picks||17-3||198||42-23**|
Meanwhile as we near the midway point in our overall standings:
|9||Joel @ RTT||98-22||1107|
Reminder: we're picking TWO Thursday games this week (Rutgers at Louisville, Arizona at USC). Our trends for this weekend's action:
- While 97.4% like the Cardinals in the early game tonight, the late test features the return of Ed Orgeron and just 57.4% taking the Trojans at home against Arizona.
- A stunning 94.6% like LSU at home over Florida. I mean, I picked LSU too, but that percentage seems really high to me.
- The week's closest matchups: 51.3% like Wisconsin at home over Northwestern, 51.3% like Washington State at home over Oregon State.
- 12.3% are rolling the dice with the Clawfense on the road in Starkville as Dave Clawson returns to the SEC. More time, etc.
- Very few believe in SEC underdogs this week: 95.8% take Johnny Football in Oxford, 87.8% still like a banged up Georgia at home against undefeated Mizzou, 97.2% like South Carolina at Arkansas, and one person is taking Kentucky at home over Alabama. Bless their hearts.
- Most confident pick of the week: the aforementioned Crimson Tide, getting 18.6 confidence points on average, the second most confident pick of the year. Least confident pick of the week: Duke, pulling 70.2% of the votes at home against Navy, but getting just 1.9 confidence points to do so.