16-4 was the bar last week and a number of you reached it. Last week's Top 10:
In the overall standings familiar names continue their early season run; danmarcel is two games clear of the field at 35-5 but just four points up in the standings after two weeks. Here's the current Top 10 for the year - full standings here
|7||Run to the Checkers||32-8||370|
|7||Joel @ RTT||33-7||370|
|10||Cabans Prescient Plays||31-9||367|
Your trends for Week 3 action, beginning tonight:
- It's a close call on ESPN this evening, as 55% of our community likes TCU on the road at Texas Tech
- 73% are still going with Southern Cal over Boston College after last week's disaster and, you know, our lingering love for their coach.
- 85% like Alabama at Texas A&M, 98.3% like South Carolina at home over Vanderbilt, and a whopping 63.9% like Ole Miss on the road at Texas.
- And yep, you guessed it: 90.4% are taking Oregon.
- Most confident pick of the week: sadly, Oregon, getting an average of 17.5 confidence points after they shattered that record last week with 19.2 against Virginia. Least confident pick of the week: the massive Bowling Green/Indiana showdown, currently trending at 50.8% in favor of the Hoosiers and both teams pulling an average of 3.5 confidence points. Give it time.