Tomorrow, Steve Spurrier. Today, talking points:
- The end is near. Steve Spurrier wants to avoid a drop-back passing game against the Volunteers.
- Ja'Kouri Williams and Marsalous Johnson will be the deep men on kickoff returns this Saturday against the Sout Carolina Gamecocks. Receiver Jayson Swain is still unlikely to play.
- The Tennessean features offensive tackle Eric Young, who, along with preseason All-American Arron Sears, make up one of the best tackle tandems in the nation. Georgia chose to have star defensive end Quentin Moses go against Young instead of Sears, and he was almost a non-factor. GoVolsXtra has features on Britton Colquitt and Josh McNeil and a Tennessee-South Carolina preview podcast.
- Florida Football interviews Winter Haven QB D.C. Jefferson, one of the nation's top junior prospects. He lists Tennessee, Ole Miss, Florida, and Alabama as those schools he's considering.
- SportsAnimal99.com has a ton of audio interviews from the SEC Basketball Media Days, including sessions with Tennessee players Chris Lofton and Dane Bradshaw, LSU center Glen "Big Baby" Davis, Florida coach Billy Donovan, and Kentucky coach Tubby Smith.
- If you haven't done so already, vote for the winner of the Tennessee-South Carolina Hail Mary Haiku and take a stab at the Spurrier fill in the blank quiz.