- Auburn fans are back-stabbers. Literally. Thanks to reader Jeff for the link.
- Corn from a Jar is afraid of Georgia QB JoeT3's return.
- Rusty throws his weight behind the brake pedal, which was first tapped by Corn two days ago, then pushed yesterday when I got behind it. Folks, there is no reason for Tennessee to be overconfident going into this game. The players seem to be saying all of the right things, probably spoon fed to them by the coaching staff. Let 's just hope they're believing what they're saying and hearing, not what they're reading.
- UT's running game appears to be getting all of the attention in practice this week. Receiver Robert Meachem is getting some looks at punt returns, but it looks like we'll be going with Austin Rogers and Lucas Taylor this weekend against the Dawgs.
- Inky Johnson talks about his injury. A remarkable kid.
- First Inning Artworks is kicking off Red October with a watercolor of three orange-clad footballers working on bringing down one dressed in red.
- And finally, Tennessee-Memphis highlights.