- Injured Justin Harrell is motivating players from the sidelines. Coach Fulmer:
We have to call him "Coach Harrell" now," Fulmer said. "He's been out here helping; he's been in meetings and is one of the leaders and captains of this football team. I wouldn't expect anything less from a guy like him. He's one of those guys you want to stay around as long as you can keep them around.
- Tomorrow's PPV game against Marshall will be on DirecTV channel 797 and Dish Network channel 461. The game is also available through ESPN's GamePlan for fans outside the State of Tennessee.
- It is unclear whether defensive end Walter Fisher will finally play this Saturday against Marshall. Fulmer says he's still rusty.
- Senior kicker James Wilhoit believes he could have made a 57-yard field goal against the Gators. Alas, he never got the chance due to Gator linebacker Brandon Siler's play of the game. Wilhoit is a perfect three for three this year on field goals.
- Vol fans need to keep Inky Johnson in their prayers. Apparently, his injury is much more serious than most people realize. His upcoming surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota to repair nerve damage is extremely important.
- Arian Foster likely will not play against the Thundering Herd.
- Dave Hooker's podcast preview of Tennessee-Marshall is up.
- One UT fan paints a Power T in his front yard, and VolJunkie.tv has a GameDay video of Checkerboard Head and Gang.