- Chris Lofton's going to the radiologist to make sure the "bad sprain" of his right ankle isn't fractured (he'll be out at least one week), Candace Parker and the Lady Vols are going to play host to No. 1 Duke, Peyton Manning's going to the Super Bowl, and llp is going elephant-hunting.
- Wasn't it nice that Manning could essentially win against both arch-enemy New England and several former Florida Gators? Did you, like me, get a little queasy when the officials were reviewing Jabar Gaffney's reception in the end zone? And what's the deal with Reche Caldwell's eyes? Does the man have eyelids?
- Speaking of Florida, check out this video of the Gators' trick plays this year. It's never too early to start scouting for next year.
- Oh, good. Ron Franklin will be back doing ESPN college football games next year. I missed him.
- Former (ugh) Tennessee wide receiver Robert Meachem moved up in the draft without moving a muscle when Jeff Samardzija signed with the Cubs to play baseball. Hat tip to Aerobab.
- Pre Pro Sports is insisting that Rocky Top Talk be awarded the "Best Use of Blog Restraint By Not Programming an Auto-Web-Playback of RockyTop Clip Award." We're honored. And we'll fix that.