- In case you missed it, Patrick Creaven, Sports Editor for The Daily 49er, has given us the lowdown on Long Beach State. Before gmail became inaccessible this morning, I got a peek at an email saying that he'd attached answers to Aerobab's questions as well, so look for those later today. He's extended an invitation to me to write a 500-word column on the Vols for Thursday's edition of The Daily 49er, so be looking for that later this week.
- Ooooh. The 'Shine Line.
- Special thanks to Aerobab, who has written a post breaking down the Lady Vols' No. 1 seeding in the women's NCAA Tournament. And by the way, even though I love the Lady Vols, I just don't have the time to blog about more than two sports. So y'all should post away over in the diary section, which is what distinguishes these SB Nation blogs from so many others. You folks call the shots on what we talk about. Mostly. I do have (1) the ability to edit posts; and (2) a ban button. ;-)
- If you haven't done so already, head over to ESPN and sign up for the Rocky Top Talk NCAA Tournament Challenge Print out your bracket so that you can also enter the Pickspal game, which is a Web 2.0 version of a bracket challenge with what appears to be a decent chance to actually win something really cool. Be sure to join the Rocky Top Talk "league," and if you want a personal invite from me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. A personal invite is not necessary, though.
- VolJunkie.tv has posted a new YouTube of the Tennessee football pre-game show as viewed from the sidelines. It sounds like its for a game against Florida, so everybody's jacked up more than usual. Good stuff.
- Andy thinks you're bipolar. I think he's right; you are bipolar.
And with that, I'm out. Later.