UT places 41 on SEC academic honor roll
- We be all smart and junk!
- Football: NFL Prospects: Running Backs
- Corey Anderson is listed as the #1 fullback prospect. Umm...there's a reason UT went to a no-FB, 2-TE set the last half of the year. I'm just saying.
- National 100 member names his Top 5
- DeAndre Brown (RB, Ocean Springs MS) has Vols in top 5: "I just like their winning tradition." Me too, son.
- UT turning arena, stadium concessions over to Md. company
- All I'm saying is, if they dare take the Gulden's mustard out of the hot dog package, somebody's head has gotta roll.
- SEC FOOTBALL: TEAM-BY-TEAM OUTLOOK
- Nothing earth-shattering, but hey, it's football.
TEXAS A&M AGGIES: TEN WINS, BABY
- Orson points out that, briefly, Texas A&M was counting their spring game as win for the 2006 season. Question: will Vandy use this tactic to become bowl eligible?
- False alarm:
- Tennessee coach violates athletic recruiting rule
- The words "high school coach" in the headline could have saved me some heart problems. It's about the Bentwood Acad./TSSAA spat that reached the Supreme Court
- And that just ain't right:
Woman converts to following Gamecocks; wheelchair disappears at USC spring game
- Well, that can't be a coincidence, can it?