Mostly Vol stuff today.
- But first,
- College Football's Never Been More Popular
- CFR's got the proof ... thankfully, it doesn't have anything to do with spring scrimmage attendance.
- You can't have our cheese.
- Bear Witness
- Interview in Cal student paper w/Cal LB Zac Follett: "I'm going to go out there and try to hurt people." It begins.
- Vols in the draft
- Turk McBride waiting to watch his dream come true
- "I believe I'm pretty well-rounded. I'm from the East Coast. I went to school down South. I trained in L.A. I've almost been everywhere except the Midwest. I just want to play football, basically."
- After recovering from injuries, Vols' Harrell climbing draft boards
- "All 32 (NFL) team doctors twisted and pulled on (my arm) in Indianapolis (at the NFL combine), and it was re-checked at the end of the month. I was confident in my arm."
- Vol whatnot:
- Fulmer makes rounds in Midstate
- Recruiting whatnot.
- East Ridge star commits to Vols
- Basketball recruiting whatnot, Phillip Jurick, class of '08. One of the top players in that state and a guy Pearl really wanted, so woo.
UT guard is cited for noise violation
- JaJuan Smith is bringin' da noise! and getting ticketed for it.
- Brandon Warren appeal Friday
- Look at the bottom of the article, Warren will make his plea in a teleconference Friday. The future of Vol TEs hangs in the balance. (HT: SMQ)
- Top 30 Games to Get Excited About in 2007, Part Two
- Rakes of Mallow's list includes Tenn/Arkansas
And in the name of unadulterated randomness,
- LL COOL J TO STAR IN TENNESSEE WILLIAMS REVIVAL?
- To play Brick in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, which Paul Newman played a decade before Cool Hand Luke. Cool J, Cool Luke, makes sense, right? Um, no, probably not.