Sorry about the lack of links yesterday, I was working on a history lesson for y'all that I'll share a little later.
VOLS TO OPEN 2007 SEASON IN PRIMETIME ON ABC
- Exciting, until you remember Brent Musburger does the Saturday night games.
UT's Pearl, Fulmer at Choo-Choo
- Marshmellowy quotes from Caravan stop in 'Nooga, but of note: Britton Colquitt turned down the opportunity to be on Playboy's All-America team.
Falcons sign UT's long snapper
- The bad news for Ryan West: he has to compete for the job with a guy named Boone Stutz.
LSU's the SEC favorite, but Bama could surprise
- Interesting stuff: most underrated player: Jonathan Hefney. Most overrated? Brent Schaffer.
FSU won't release Warren from scholarship
- Thanks, Noles. Still bitter about '98?
Update [2007-5-2 11:33:31 by Joel]: Hey. Quote from Pearl on one of those stories: