Sorry about the lack of links yesterday, I was working on a history lesson for y'all that I'll share a little later.
VOLS TO OPEN 2007 SEASON IN PRIMETIME ON ABC
- Exciting, until you remember Brent Musburger does the Saturday night games.
UT's Pearl, Fulmer at Choo-Choo
- Marshmellowy quotes from Caravan stop in 'Nooga, but of note: Britton Colquitt turned down the opportunity to be on Playboy's All-America team.
Falcons sign UT's long snapper
- The bad news for Ryan West: he has to compete for the job with a guy named Boone Stutz.
LSU's the SEC favorite, but Bama could surprise
- Interesting stuff: most underrated player: Jonathan Hefney. Most overrated? Brent Schaffer.
FSU won't release Warren from scholarship
- Thanks, Noles. Still bitter about '98?
Update [2007-5-2 11:33:31 by Joel]: Hey. Quote from Pearl on one of those stories:
Pearl has dubbed this offseason "Remember the Alamo," both because of the Vols' bitter defeat to the Buckeyes and because next year's Final Four returns to San Antonio's Alamodome. "That's going to stick with us the entire offseason," Pearl said.That reminds me of something . . . ..