Talking points returns. For now.
- Did you realize that Tennessee ranked fourth in the nation in attendance for men's basketball this year? We averaged 19,661 fans per game. W00t.
- We now have a graduate assistant controversy. Rick Clausen is leaving for an insurance gig in the Second City and will be replaced by Jim Bob Cooter.
- Jimmy Hyams says that the Vols will run the ball better this season for three reasons: an improved offensive line, improved running backs, and an easier schedule. Let's hope.
- Kyle has either discovered or drafted Orson's Last Will and Testament. Good stuff.
- Corn Nation recently interviewed CSTV's Eric Sorenson about the current state of college baseball. Also good stuff.
- SMQ has a bit of fun with the victory chain linker. Still more good stuff.
- And finally, good stuff to come. Head over to NY Landing Strip and Blau Grana Futbol, SBN's two newest blogs, and give them a proper welcome.