Dropped Out: Michigan (#2), Florida State (#18).
Games Joel saw: LSU-Mississippi State, Tennessee-Cal, most of Florida-Western Kentucky, some of Notre Dame-Georgia Tech, currently watching the second quarter of Clemson-Florida State.
Games Corn from a Jar saw: ???
- Oklahoma. Seven TDs in the first half?!
- Cal. I sure hope they're as good as they looked against Tennessee. Defense a bit questionable, but boy do they have an offense. Or so we hope. Bo Gares!
- Texas. 21-13 over Arkansas State? Hmm. Watching.
- Georgia. I'm basing this on the fact that CfaJ said that he saw the game against Oklahoma State and that he thought they looked the best of any SEC team this week.
- Florida. I saw Florida, and they looked pretty good, too. But . . . Western Kentucky.
- Tennessee. Cal sure made us look bad, but worse than the loss is how bad our defensive line looked. That's the primary reason for the drop.
- Virginia Tech. They seemed to be the point of delineation through this whole exercise. I know it was a rough first game to get through, but from all accounts, they just didn't look very good at all.
- Florida State and Clemson. Phil Steele can't always be right, I guess. The game's not yet half over, but Clemson sure looks a lot better.
- Michigan. Embarrassed, embarrassed, embarrassed.