Well, we just completed the regular season for college football, which means the Rocky Top Talk College Football Pick 'Em is officially ended. We had 36 people enter, of whom about 20 to 25 actively participated through every weekend of one of the most painful seasons in long memory for Vols fans. So to you addicts die-hards, we at RTT salute you!
(If you're curious who won, you can always check out Joel's post on the matter. I'd tell you who won, but, well, yeah...)
So now we have the Rocky Top Talk College Bowl Pick 'Em Pool!
To enter the pool, here's what to do:
1. Go to the Fun Office Pools Website
- Click here. (url = http://www.funofficepools.com/)
- If you're not automatically logged in, then sign in. (If you haven't used it before, create a new account. It's free.)
2. Go to "Join a Pool"
- If you're already logged in (or if your computer will automatically log you in when you vist the site), the url should be http://www.funofficepools.com/joinpool.php)
3. Sign up for the College Bowl Game Pick 'Em
- The Pool Name is: Rocky Top Talk College Bowl Pick 'Em Pool
- Enter in your account password and enter in the name you want your picks to show up as. Feel free to be creative with the name of the picks; it's not the same thing as your login name. During the regular season, Aerobab earned style points for his use of his picks name to communicate to the rest of us. ;-)
- Click the "Join a Pool" button.
From there on, it's just a matter of familiarizing yourself with the various pages - all accessible from the menu on the left hand side of the page. You're picking winners, not against the spread. The key is that you assign points to your picks, and the total number of points determine the winner.
The first bowl game is December 20th, so be sure to have your picks entered before then!