clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

XRay Vol rides superpower vision to a perfect day one bracket

XRay Vol, it's only one day, man, so don't get too carried away.

Pythag bracket watch:

KenPom's Pythag bracket missed the West Virginia-Arizona game -- by .06%. The pythag/log5 method had West Virginia with a 49.95% chance of winning and Arizona a 50.05% chance of winning.

ENTRY, OWNER
XRay Vol, J Horton III RTR
160
0
0
0
0
0
1520
160
100.0
The BruceBall Blog, r. rbk
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
A Pair of Big Orange Vols, P. Hastings
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
mcvay 7, d. mcvay
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
Mike Hunt, J. Houston
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
BelligerentMe, M. Barrett
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
Aint No Way, Homer Brackt, P. Hastings
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
KenPom's Pythag Bracket, R. Top Talk Rocky Top Talk
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9
victory18, G. Eich
150
0
0
0
0
0
1520
150
98.9