The first day of the 2007 College Football Blogger Awards is in the can. Yesterday's presentations are all over the 'sphere, but the links are temporarily compiled at the top of this post. The schedule for Day Two:
- 9:00 -- Best Writing, at Every Day Should Be Saturday;
- 10:00 -- Best ACC Blog, at Rocky Top Talk;
- 11:00 -- Best Big East/Notre Dame Blog, at Blue Gray Sky;
- 12:00 -- Best Big 10 Blog, at MGoBlog;
- 2:00 -- Best SEC Blog, at Every Day Should Be Saturday;
- 3:00 -- Best Non-BCS Blog, at MGoBlog;
- 4:00 -- Best National Blog, at Sunday Morning Quarterback;
- 5:00 -- Mythical National Champion, at Every Day Should Be Saturday;
- 6:00 -- People's Champ Award, at Rocky Top Talk; and
- 7:00 -- Jury Prizes, at Every Day Should Be Saturday.
All times are Eastern. You'll have to just check in with Burnt Orange Nation periodically for the Best Mainstream Media Blog and the Best Big 12 Blog, because Peter may or may not be working those in between chunder sessions on the West Coast. Just, if you go, wear a mask and wash your hands.
We have our first acceptance speech, from oranse for his Limited Fake Mike Gundy Downgrades the Weather. Note to cabal: we need to get bigger trophies.