Update [2008-3-18 16:35:4 by Jackson the Mule]: Bumped to the top to remind folks to sign up and make their picks if they haven't already done so.
The Rocky Top Talk ESPN Tournament Challenge is all set up and waiting for you. Yes, you. Click. Join. Live.
- Go to the ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge front page and either login to your ESPN.com account or sign up for a new account. (I had problems with the login boxes in the middle of the page, but the ones at the top right corner worked just fine.)
- Once logged in, you should be taken back to the Tournament Challenge front page. If not, go there.
- Click the Create Entry button.
- On the following page, name your entry and click Submit Entry Settings. That should take you to your "My Bracket" tab. Just under your entry, there should be a link entitled Create or Join a Group. Click on that there thing. If you don't see it, clicking here should take you to the same place.
- On the following page, type Rocky Top Talk in the search box in the middle of the page. Find it and click it, or you can just click here.
- Click Join this Group.
- Study up, because Jackson the Mule is going to make you look foolish this March.