- For anyone considering a career in the transactional practice of law to avoid those nasty litigation deadlines: every one of a transactional attorney's projects is due now.
- Okay. There's this, from Tyler Smith, who was understandably thinking about last night's NBA draft:
"If you're in the top 13, you'll get at least $3 million. Late first round, $800,000 to $900,000, then you take taxes out, and I get myself a nice new car, and there's no money left."
So just what kind of car does Tyler (aside: hey, I just realized we can start calling him "Smith" now) have in mind?
- And there's this: Josh Nunes' Upland High School is catching Big Orange fever: Parents wearing orange and power Ts, Tennessee fans planning a trip to Nunes' season-opener and "turning loose a bunch of orange and white balloons," and discussing the re-scheduling of a Labor Day practice so that the team could all watch the Tennessee-UCLA game.
- Brian Williams has a new nickname: Da Neighborhood.
- Inside Tennessee on the Best middle linebackers of the Fulmer Era.
- And Brian's article/post on the zone stretch will take the rest of your day and will be worth every minute.