- And the Valley Shook notes that LSU's loss to Florida, like any other adversity suffered by the program, has resulted in "the LSU equivalent of a few thousand Trogdor the Burninators [coming] out from under and [rampaging] through the countryside." Note to ATVS: Yes, other schools have these kinds of fans, too.
- While Roll Bama Roll dissects the Tide's win over Ole Miss, Red Cup Rebellion nurses both disappointment and a hangover with tacos and a round of frisbee.
- Michigan blog Maize N Brew says that Iowa didn't so much beat the Wolverines on Saturday as the Wolverines beat themselves and named the Hawkeyes the beneficiaries.
- Most of you have seen this already, but even though Lane Kiffin gets his first big SEC win, Dawg Sports says not to get too excited because the Bulldogs are awful.
- With Tubby Smith at the helm, is Minnesota Golden Gopher basketball a program on the rise?
- Tomahawk Nation has an exhaustive preview of the FSU hoops season.