- Hmm. I have mixed feelings about the fact that the American Kennel Club has finally opened its doors to the bluetick coonhound, making Smokey eligible for Westminster's green carpet. Is this overdue, or is the whole thing too hoity-toity for our beloved mascot?
- The Vol Historian has some final thoughts on Senior Day.
- Cornerback Cody Riggs, who will be visiting Florida this weekend, has the Gators, the Vols, the Bulldogs (Georgia), and the Fighting Irish as his final four ($).
- Inside Tennessee has the Cotton Bowl scenario ($) for the Vols.
- Journalists are still uncovering the whole story on new Vols placekicker Devin Mathis.
- Nyshier Oliver's shoplifting hearing has been reset for January 12. Still no word on whether Janzen Jackson will be able to rejoin the team now that armed robbery charges against him have been dropped.
- The basketball Vols played well in a one point loss to 6th-ranked Purdue last night, but Bruce Pearl says that the "guard-stopper job" is still open ($).
Trivia question for the day: Which Tennessee basketball player has played the most career minutes since 1996? Vote first, then check out the answer.