- Black Shoe Diaries goes the full 100 yards and discovers a statistical basis for Penn State fans to hate each and every team ranked above the Nittany Lions in the polls.
- In prototypical fashion, EDSBS is the first with a prototype in response to PETA asking Georgia to replace Uga with a robot instead of a live Bulldog.
- Crimson Quarry suggests that programs should weigh the cost of retaining struggling coaches against the cost of replacing them.
- Hammer and Rails is putting Purdue's big win over Tennessee in the Paradise Jam Tournament in the bank and hoping it pays dividends come March.
- Testudo Times reacts to Maryland's loss to Cincinnati.
- Casual Hoya ranks the Top 5 games of the John Thomspon III era.
- Coug Center wraps the week in Pac 10 hoops.
- Slipper Still Fits discusses Gonzaga's dominant win over Wisconsin.